Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Renoboards are applied on untextured, flat, and even surfaces. They are not suitable for outdoor settings nor on the floor.
However, since the adhesive of the boards are strong, they can also be attached to textured surfaces as long as there is a consistent smoothness. Renoboard will not adhere well to extremely textured surfaces with various heights and holes.
We strongly recommend to clean the surface properly with a degreaser such as TSP before installing. After the surface has dried, you can install the Renoboard.
Our products are highly tested and can be permanent once if installed correctly.
For corner installation, take two boards. Their ends should meet at the corner. Cut any desired shapes before peeling and sticking onto the surface.
Renoboard is waterproof and can be placed in the shower and bathtub. However, they are not suitable for pools or any outdoor settings. To provide the best environment for Renoboard, make sure the bathroom has decent air circulation.
If your base wall is not waterproof, we recommend using grout between the boards so Renoboard can protect the surface from water.
Renoboards are not compatible with hot surfaces and will not adhere properly to those areas. The boards cannot be kept in extreme temperatures and conditions for long-lasting installation.
Renoboard has extremely strong adhesive. Thus, when removing, please be extremely carefully when removing for the least amount of damage. Use a heat gun or a blow dryer to warm up each tile sheet to soften the adhesive. After that, apply concentrated heat starting with the corner and pull it slowly and gently. Then, use a cleaning product to wash the wall and remove any excess glue left behind.
This may take away paint, wallpaper, and drywall, so please be aware of Renoboard's adhesiveness before applying onto the surface.
If there is any hard-to-remove glue left over, please use the heat gun/blow dryer again to make it easier to remove.
Renoboard is the latest trend in the peel-and-stick world. They are large coverage boards for DIYers wishing to change their wall spaces quickly and affordably. Renoboards are designed and textured in many different colors and styles. They are made out of polypropylene - the same material used for food containers!
Renoboard stores are open 24/7! Our services are open from 9AM-5PM Monday - Friday. We are not available on weekends and business holidays. We strive to answer questions and concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org on the same day or next business day. Weekend emails will be responded the next available business day.
Please note that due to COVID-19 and the increasing volume of emails, we may be experiencing some delays in answering your inquires. However, please be assured that we will get back to you ASAP!
For any general inquiries, concerns, and comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We do not have any other stable forms of contact for customer service related issues (e.g. phone, mail, emails other than stated above) and will not be able to assist with these communications.
Any issues related to orders made through here will be assisted by our Renoboard team. If you have any concerns regarding your order purchased from a different site, we recommend you contacting the website's customer service team.
Yes. Your 100% satisfaction is our priority. We offer replacement of defective Renoboard following file investigation. The guarantee also applies to design or manufacturing defects within 1 year of the purchase. Please reach out to our customer service, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Returns
Currently, we do not have renoboards available other than the US. Any updates regarding internationally shipping will be listed here.
Standard shipments usually reach their destination in 1-3 business days. However, due to COVID-19, shipping carriers may experience unexpected delays. If your order has been delayed for more than 7 days without an update, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help you locate your package.
- Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-day Return & Exchange Policy. Products may be returned or exchanged within 30 days after receiving them. For a refund or an exchange, a mandatory authorization number provided by Renoboard representative is required. To obtain your Return Authorization number, please email us at email@example.com.
- Please return the boards within 14 days of the date of our response to the return request or the return will no longer be eligible for a full refund. Please also ensure that the boards are packaged sturdily as poorly stored boards will result in a partial or no refund.
- We also ask for an email with the return tracking number so that our team can track your order. If the product is returned without notifying us of the tracking, it will result in a delay in your refund.
- Partial returns are available if boxes are in original condition. Boxes that have been opened and contents have been used do not qualify for partial returns. Please email if an exception should be given.
- After the 30 days, unused bpards may be exchanged for a different style of boards (of the same or lesser value) or for our store credit (full credit). For one year from date of delivery, you are also eligible for a replacement of your boards if there is a manufacturer issue.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping unless there is a manufacturer or shipping defect. If you believe you qualify for return shipping coverage, please email us and send us a picture of the issue so we can provide you the help you need.